Kforce Professional Staffing, Inc.
Job ID: 242739
Job Views: 4
Location: Chicago, ,
Job Category: Information Technology, Telecommunications
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: per year
Job DescriptionKforce is looking for multiple Java Developers for various U.S. locations. If you are qualified and interested, please apply online!
Assuming this role, the selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan and execute a variety of methodologies as part of the concept stage in the overall project development of Web-based applications
- Create GUI prototypes
- Research, plan and develop project strategies
- Coordinate the full life cycle of IT projects using Java, J2EE, Java Scripts, HTML, and XML
- Coordinate the development and implementation of Web-based applications
- Oversee the implementation of test validations of the application
- Ensure the optimization of the developed applications
- Participate in application walk-throughs with users
- Produce project documentation and Back End scripts job schedules using PL/SQL
- Resolve functional issues and support administrative activities for systems
Copyright 2011. Class Quick. All Rights Reserved.